The CPYBL Preseason Shootout will take place in area gyms on Saturday, November 9th and Sunday, November 10th. Registration for the Preseason Shootout is now open and we have a new option for you this season. Most of our teams are registered by their organization during the regular season team registration process. However, some organizations ask that teams register and pay themselves. We are now offering an online registration option that is available on our Amerileagues web site for non-CPYBL teams as well as CPYBL teams who are registering and paying independent of their organization. Please click on the New Online Registration and Payment button below to access.
Here are some reminders about the Preseason Shootout:
- $50 fee payable to the league includes 3 games. We are asking that coaches pay referees fees of $15 a game this year directly to the referees before the game. Total cost is $95.
- 3rd-6th grade boys and girls
- Athletic AND Rec divisions
- Games at CPYBL member gyms
- 3 game round robin
- 2-14 minute running clock halves
- Deadline to register is October 27th
- Web site based schedule! No more crazy spreadsheets. The schedule will be fully vetted on our web site and can be viewed using traditional methods.
- For those that offered gym time, we will be in contact with you by October 30th to cofirm use of your gyms for the tournament. Due to increased demand this year, please plan on hosting for most of the time offered.
- If you are coaching a team in the Preseason Shootout, you must have your online Coach Code of Conduct form filled out. If you already have a coach account, go to the Portals->Coach menu and fill it out. Accounts have been created for all coaches if your organization submitted your information. Emails were sent to all head coaches in 2nd-6th.