The post-season tournament schedule is now available! (as of 2/15 9pm). You can access the schedule below or there is a new Tournament option on the Schedule menu. Please note that all brackets, seeds, and schedules are final. Follow us on Twitter (@cpybl) as we will be tweeting tournament updates as well as all bracket champions and runners up.
Schedule by Bracket Schedule by Gym
- All tournaments are single elimination
- Due to repeated violations and non-adherence to league policies, a few organizations were not invited to participate in the season-ending tournament
- 1st and 2nd place teams will receive individual player medals
- Teams will be assigned to brackets and seeded based on regular season record at 2/13 at 12pm. The main factor in seeding is record, but we also use a strength of schedule calculation to help. This is not an exact science so please be respectful of our decisions. Nobody is out to get your team. Regardless of seed, you have to win out to win your bracket championship.
- Some games will be played on Thursdays. They will only be scheduled from 6pm-9pm. 3rd and 4th graders will not play 8pm games on Thursday. Friday games may be scheduled from 6pm-10pm.
- Teams are not necessarily playing in the same bracket they did during the regular season. Athletic divisions were split across more brackets than existed during the regular season. Low-performing high-rec teams may have been moved down to rec brackets and visa versa. In other words, we did the best we could to place teams into brackets where they could be competitive.
- Admission is same as during regular season
- Admission may be charged once per day per person per site
- You must provide a clock operator and gym supervisor
- Please have someone available to hand out medals after championship games
- Please behave in a manner becoming of a youth leader
- Teams are responsible for paying referees the same as during the regular season
- Any use of non-rostered players will result in your team's dismissal from the tournament. Please verify your on-line roster is correct.
- Please adhere to playing time requirements. Teams found to be in violation of the requirement, will be dismissed from the tournament.
- Winning coach should report game score immediately following game
- Coaches that approach referees after the game to air grievances will be subject to up to a half-season suspension for next year. DON'T DO IT!
- This is youth basketball, please behave in an appropriate manner
- Cheer on your kids and be respecful of coaches and referees
- Fans that violate codes of conduct during the tournament will be subject to up to a half-season suspension for next year!
Please note that all coaches will receive an email during their game with a link to the score reporting form. The winning coach should log the game score as soon as possible after the completion of their game. This will auto-advance their team on the schedule. Champions and runners-up in each bracket will receive medals which gym supervisors will hand out at the end of the championship game. Please note that these are for players only!